Cookie Queen

Thursday, September 30, 2010

stitches!

Conner had his second gymnastics class tonight and somehow fell off a higher-level platform and hit his head on something below. It bled pretty good, but had stopped by the time they came to get me. Took him home and he seemed fine, but when I cleaned it up, it looked like it might need some help. 4 stitches later, he's good to go. Poor kid, we were at the doctor's office for almost 2 hours, but he was a trooper. Found out later that an 18 year old had stitches earlier and yelled so loud that the patients in the lobby could hear him.


Also - small world - the doc's fiance works at Ridges in the ED and she goes to my clinic! Was just there this morning actually. I asked if she liked it - hoping she would say yes, as she was about to put stitches in my kid's head! :-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home