Cookie Queen

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fall Weekend

Busy weekend!  Friday night I went to a work outing - bowling and laser tag.  First time I've ever done laser tag - I stink, but it was fun.  Saturday had lovely weather, so I raked the front and back and Conner helped me with bagging the leaves.  Of course the boys had to jump in them for awhile first!


Also took the deck chairs and put them on the front porch and put all other summer-type items in the garage. 

This morning we went to the MN Zoo for a few hours - not too many people, so it was a nice morning.  The boys love playing on the new playground there; saw the penguins; ran into an old friend from work who is at Southdale now and road the monorail.   Here is Conner lounging the spider web and below is both of them in the turtles.  Conner is being goofy in that one - he's not really angry....


All in all a nice weekend.  Basement is coming along - just a few more things left and it should be good!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for sharing! I like starting my day out looking at new pictures of the boys.

    Love,
    Joyce

     

Post a Comment

<< Home