Cookie Queen

Thursday, January 25, 2007

AND!!!!!

It drives me insane that the CEO of Gillette Children's Specialty Services makes so much money! In 2005, she made $517,727 with revenues of $98.8 and an excess of $7.3 million. I don't dispute that they do good work, but they are TINY in comparison with other health systems and it has always made me nuts that they have all these fundraisers and radio-a-thons to raise money for "the Kids". They're not raising money for the kids - they are raising money to pay her salary!

Whew - got that off my chest.....it's been pissing me off since I worked at Regions and would walk through Gillette's area periodically.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't think I told you that I make $625,382.63...not quite yearly, but eventually, some day, within the next 30 years. So your hospital administrators got nothin' on me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home