Cookie Queen

Friday, January 19, 2007

Sick

Conner is sick - bad cold. I got a call from daycare today around noon saying he had quite a disgusting diaper and a fever of 100.6. They put him down for a nap and said I could come get him in a few hours, which was nice. Apparently, one of the rooms at his daycare has had quite the stretch of illness - strep, flu, colds, one kid has been in the hospital for three days! I was a little paranoid when I woke him up - he gave a few barky coughs, which made me nervous. I had just read a fax from Dakota County Public Health saying a 3-year old had died of pneumonia. Yikes! But we got home and it appears to be just a bad cold. Poor thing! And have pity on his sweatshirt, which has several layers of snot on both arms where he continually wipes his nose. Kleenex is apparently just not good enough!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I guess this means you'll want to come over here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home