Cookie Queen

Monday, February 12, 2007

Someone else thinks my kid is a genius!

Of course Dan and I have believed our child was gifted from the moment he was born. But today we received confirmation of that - from someone who is NOT a relative, I might add. When I picked Conner up at school today, Ben, one of the college kids who works in Conner's room, said "he's a bright one!" I thought he was being sarcastic, because Conner had just showed me the mailbox and told me that "mailbox stuff" goes inside it. But he was actually serious. Apparently, earlier in the day, Conner had been lining things up and Ben asked him to count them. So Conner did, 1-10 in English and then 11-20 in Spanish. Ben was very impressed that Conner was able to switch between the two languages and even be accurate. Personally, I think it just means he forgot how to say 11-20 in English at that point in time.

Thank you Muzzy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home