Cookie Queen

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Bobby Flay in Ireland

I watched a show on Food Network last night that was quite enjoyable - Bobby Flay in Ireland. I found it interesting and fun because my husband and I took our honeymoon in Ireland and it was fabulous. If I could choose anywhere in the world to live, I would be hard pressed to choose between Hawaii and Ireland.

I was able to relive fond memories while I watched - since we visited the Jameson Whiskey factory and the Ballymoe cooking school (featured stops on the show). It's coming up again - so if you watch it, it will be like you were on our honeymoon with us! Wait, that's a little creepy.....

Anyway - watch it! Scooter - where else can you learn to make Dingle Pie???

March 10, 2007 5:00 PM ET/PT
March 11, 2007 6:00 PM ET/PT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home