Cookie Queen

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Playing in the snow

After the big snow storms last week, we got a very nice weekend - quite sunny and fairly warm.
I feel like I didn't accomplish much, but we did play outside a lot....







Here you can see the icicles on the back of our house. Probably not a good thing - I assume it means we have a lot of heat loss. I won't tell you what our latest heating bill is - SCARY!









Here's our backyard - decent amount of snow, eh? Yes - there is a doghouse hidden back there. Dan had to snowblow out a place for the dog to do his thing.....








And here's Conner playing King of the Snowpile. And a snowcave that Dan dug for him.









































2 Comments:

  • At 5:44 AM, Blogger Scooter said…

    You updated it and deleted your pictures?

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    Okay - I have no idea what I did there. When I checked back, the post had duplicated, so it was listed twice. I just deleted one of them and now the pictures are gone! Tried to delete the empty spaces, but they won't go away. Oh well...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home