Cookie Queen

Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm BAAAAAACK

Hi all - I know, been a long time since I posted anything. My parents noted this weekend that they can only look at an ultrasound photo for so long - even if it is their grandchild.

So for the 6 of you who actually look at my blog, I'll try to keep more current.


Here are some photos of Conner and my foray into halloween cookies. I cheated considerably - buying a kit from Michael's that included the pre-baked cookies, candy and bags of frosting. In my defense, I did have to mix up the frosting and put it into the supplied bags - so it was sort of like baking.











Here's Conner doing the decorating....















Here's a lovely bat - looks like I used black olives for eyes (actually gumdrops).









And my favorite - I think it's Conner's attempt at modern art.
Conner and I had a great time decorating - and while he ate part of a cookie, I took a bite and pitched it. Pre-made cookies from Michael's are not so tasty.








2 Comments:

  • At 6:35 AM, Blogger Scooter said…

    Hope you're not handing those out to trick or treaters.

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your mother and I appreciate the new info, keep it up, once a day should be ok.
    Love, dad

     

Post a Comment

<< Home