Cookie Queen

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Flu Shots

Ocassionally the nurses put the flu clinic next to my office, which stinks! I just hate hearing the kids scream. And I'm always amazed at the older kids who throw absolute fits and literally have to be held down for their flu shot. I understand there may have been some trauma at some point in their young lives which makes them terrified of needles, but I have a suspicion that most are just being brats.

So I am happy to say that our two kids - ages 4.5 years and 10 months, were very good for their shots. Conner sat on the exam table with me holding him and he didn't flinch, shout or cry a single tear. Collin cried the first time a little, but yesterday he had his second shot and not a peep. He looked a little surprised, but then he was fine. Must be our extraordinary parenting skills....
Here are some cute photos of Collin:



Happy about chewing on a big chunk of apple.




I'm not entirely sure what diet deficiency this represents, but it's funny. He was crawling around the floor with his brother's sock in his mouth.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Scooter said…

    Maybe he's missing Heel-ium? Sorry about the water park, Pooteewheet ditched Eryn on the inlaws.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home